Over the course of the Be Better Podcast, Donald and Kim have had the opportunity to interview many great people to understand how they’ve achieved their personal and professional success. In today’s episode, we revisit some of our favorite episodes and the takeaways we can apply to our own lives.
Our mindset toward life can be a powerful motivator:
- Josh McGrath stressed how important it is to create our own path and reach for our dreams, even when others tell us no. Don’t let others’ insecurities dictate your mindset.
- Sherry Chris’s episode was remarkable. It was fascinating to learn about her journey from banking to real estate, all the way to her current role as CEO. She forged her path and overcame every obstacle she encountered.
- Jennifer Adams was an interior designer, but she didn’t start that way – she started out cleaning houses! However, her desire to do something more inspired Jennifer to find a way to make it happen.
Financial success is attainable for everyone with the proper knowledge and toolset.
- Abhi Golhar talked about what we didn’t learn from school about wealth. His main takeaway? Learning how to budget and set financial goals helps create generational wealth.
- Mallorie Denmon started doing something completely different in life, and she’s now a real estate agent for Better Homes and Gardens®. She not only transitioned her career but did so during COVID, a difficult time for many people.
- Guy Kawasaki discussed the key points to becoming a successful entrepreneur. He explained that our first job or investment might not be a big success. However, taking calculated risks is the best way to find success. If you have something you want to share with the world, do it!
Our closing thoughts for this episode? We’re excited for things to come. Apply these learnings to your lives, and let us know how they foster growth in your personal and professional pursuits!
Be Better Episode Resources:
- Like, subscribe, and listen to the Be Better podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else podcasts can be found.
You can help build a better world.
Help Better Homes and Gardens fight homelessness across the world by donating at bhgre.com/newstory. With a goal to raise $100,000 by the end of 2022, your contributions will go directly to supporting those affected and helping build a world with homes for everyone.
This episode is brought to you in part by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate.
Looking for a new role that allows you to become your own boss, create your own schedule, and have excellent income potential without the headache of starting a new business? Become an agent with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, an American icon trusted in all things related to the home. Explore career options at bhgrecareer.com/.