Podcasts are perfect for on-the-go real estate professionals, who often spend lots of time in the car. They are also phenomenal educational tools where you can hear from experts as they share their tips and secrets. Next time you’re exercising, cleaning, or driving to another showing, use that time to prepare for the next phase of your career. Below are several podcasts that will inspire you to be more successful. Don’t be shocked if you even start looking forward to all that time in your car.
1. Dare to Lead with Brené Brown – Brené’s newest podcast is based on her book, Dare to Lead, which debuted at #1 on the New York Times and has become the ultimate courage-building playbook for leaders at every level. Innovating, creating, and building a better, more just world, requires daring leadership in every part of our daily lives – from work to home to community.
2. Winning In Work – Winning at work in today’s corporate environment requires taking learning and development into your own hands. Tony Moore interviews hundreds of successful professionals and experts to help you identify and share the skills, strategies, and insights used by very successful professionals from all walks of life. Hear thought-leaders and go-getters share specific, practical insights that boost work performance and keep you winning at work.
3. How I Built This with Guy Raz – Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world’s best-known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built.
4. TED Radio Hour – Life’s biggest questions, explored. TED Radio Hour investigates the biggest questions of our time with the help of the world’s greatest thinkers. In each episode, host Manoush Zomorodi explores a big idea through a series of TED Talks and original interviews, inspiring us to learn more about the world, our communities, and most importantly, ourselves.
5. Inspirational Talks with LaDonna Marie – The empowerment podcast will focus on planting positive seeds in the lives of others and discusses triumphant moments in overcoming obstacles.
6. The Tim Ferris Show – The Tim Ferriss Show is rated one of the top business podcasts. In each episode, he deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use.
7. The Art of Charm – The Art of Charm is where self-motivated people learn from the company’s coaches about to how to master human dynamics. It’s a premier networking and success podcast.
8. Be Better – BHGRE – The Be Better podcast, hosted by Kim Haynie, aims to provide the knowledge and advice to help you own your future (and yes, to be better.) This podcast, created by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, will give you the tools and knowledge to be the best version of yourself. Through in-depth discussions with successful people from all walks of life, we will uncover insights and inspiration to help you build your own story, achieve your goals and live your best life. Join us each week as we dive into a new topic, everything from healthy habits to entrepreneurship and wealth management; we’ve got you covered. Subscribe now to make sure you never miss an episode!