Welcome to the Be Better Podcast! Hosted by Kim Haynie, our first episodes will feature producer and co-host Donald Kelly. In this special introductory episode, the pair will discuss why this podcast came to be and what you can expect from the show.
A quick intro to our hosts:
- Donald Kelly runs the podcast production studio, TSE Studios, and a sales training organization. Born in Jamaica and raised in Florida, you can always find him teaching sales or making binge-worthy podcasts.
- Kim lives in Arizona with her husband and Pat the Cat. She works from home as a mortgage loan advisor, despite studying fashion merchandising in college (which is pretty similar, if you ask us.)
- When she isn’t hosting the podcast, she cooks, reads, and watches movies in her spare time.
Why is this called the Be better podcast?
- There are an infinite amount of title names out there, but Be Better just felt the most satisfying.
- Our goal is to help Millennials and Gen Z-ers find a better way to drive their future. And the best way is to simply be better.
- As a millennial, Donald wanted opportunities to take chances. And thanks to the internet, there’s no set path in life. Instead, you can take chances and embrace new things to find opportunities.
You can be better in so many areas of life.
- When we surveyed young adults, they were interested in multiple topics, mainly wealth management and entrepreneurship.
- There are a lot of opportunities in these departments. Several guests in the show will be entrepreneurs and individuals who broke the typical mold for people looking to succeed.
- Other notable categories were social causes, motivation, and sustainability. And we’ll have episodes covering all of them.
With weekly episodes running between 20-30 minutes, you’ll learn everything you need each week to Be Better. Follow us on Tik Tok, Facebook, and Instagram for clips from the show, and you can find this show on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google, and anywhere podcasts are found. Use #BeBetter to let us know your thoughts for each week’s episode.
This episode is brought to you in part by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate.
Looking for a new role that allows you to become your own boss, create your own schedule, and have excellent income potential without the headache of starting a new business? Become an agent with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, an American icon trusted in all things related to the home. Explore career options at bhgrecareer.com/.