Marketing, when done correctly, is a powerful contributor to a business’s success. Today’s episode of the Be Better Podcast features Better Home and Garden Real Estate’s Marketing Award recipient Brittney LaHayne to discuss her tactics and strategy behind a successful marketing strategy.
The secret? Brittney dedicates her entire marketing to past business.
- She set up a program teaching people how to care for their homes after purchase. Her team drops off items for different home maintenance projects for six months after their purchase.
- Brittney is an agent with Better Home and Garden Real Estate, and within that company, her team consists of her, her husband, and two other individuals who help coordinate sales.
- She receives the business and support through referrals and recommendations by focusing less on attracting new clients and more on thanking existing clients.
- It’s not about a grand gesture. Rather, it’s about the little things that make a difference.
Giving back to the community:
- Her team expresses that they care about their community, not just the money.
- Every time a client buys or sells a home, Brittney donates $200 to a charity of the client’s choice.
- It was never a goal to get business this way, but she’s found people want to work with them because of this practice.
- If you don’t have money, there are many other ways to give back. You can go to a food pantry, provide the homeless community with small gifts or packages, or volunteer at a local soup kitchen. You can make an impact with whatever you have at your disposal.
Brittney’s advice to her younger self? Be authentic to who you are, and share that with others to find your people.
Be Better Episode Resources:
- Connect with Brittney and her team by visiting honorgrouprealestate.com.
- Like, subscribe, and listen to the Be Better podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and anywhere else podcasts can be found.
You can help build a better world.
Help Better Homes and Gardens fight homelessness across the world by donating at bhgre.com/newstory. With a goal to raise $100,000 by the end of 2022, your contributions will go directly to supporting those affected and helping build a world with homes for everyone.
This episode is brought to you in part by Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate.
Looking for a new role that allows you to become your own boss, create your own schedule, and have excellent income potential without the headache of starting a new business? Become an agent with Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, an American icon trusted in all things related to the home. Explore career options at bhgrecareer.com/.