Successful real estate professionals cultivate relationships with those around them and prioritize building strong communities that in turn, support homeowners. Read below for ideas on ways you can give back to your community and strengthen relationships.
- Organize a Blood Drive in your community.
- Donate gifts and toys to those who might not be able to afford their own or organize a toy drive.
- Collect coats for families in need.
- Knit blankets or hats to donate to the NICU of your local hospital.
- Handy with a sewing machine? Make masks for those who can’t afford them. Click here to learn how to make a face mask. Make sure you check the CDC recommendations and look into these household items that can be used as face mask filters.
- Bring a smile to someone’s face and write holiday cards to people in your local nursing homes and other people who are not able to have visitors.
- Organize a team of high school students to help neighbors with tasks around their home or run errands for them. Contact the high school to find out how students can receive credit for participating.
- Foster a pet. Or do a weekly Facebook Live to feature a pet available for adoption.
- Collect towels and blankets to donate to your local animal shelter.
- Sponsor a family moving into a home from a local shelter. Collect furniture and household items for them.
- If you are looking for new ways to give back virtually check out volunteermatch.org for tons of ways you can help out others no matter where you are.
Source: <a class="post-link" href="Ways to give back to your community» target=»_blank»>Blog