CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa and MADISON, N.J. (10-26-2017) — Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC today announced that URealty, located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is the newest member of its franchise network. The firm will now do business as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Corridor.
- Broker/owner Alissa Gardner has over a decade of experience in the Iowa mortgage and real estate industries, and has served the Cedar Rapids market for five years.
- A member of the Cedar Rapids Home Builders Association, Gardner has an expertise in new construction and close relationships with local contractors that brings her clients specialized guidance on the area’s housing stock.
- Founded on the principles of delivering the highest quality service, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Corridor has a culture of deep philanthropic engagement, exemplified by Gardner’s work with the Commission of Hope nonprofit initiative, which encourages commission-based industries to donate to charitable organizations, and membership in Rotary International.
- Gardner’s commitment to community engagement provides an authentic connection with the local culture and unparalleled market insight for homebuyers.
“Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Corridor brings more than 10 years of experience in the dynamic Cedar Rapids, Iowa, market – an important hub in the American heartland. This dynamic and growing area, dubbed ‘Silicon Prairie’ thanks to a booming tech startup scene and academic institutions like the nearby University of Iowa, is a draw for talent from around the country. We look forward to helping Alissa Gardner expand her business in this revitalized community.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO, Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate
“People do business with us because we have a big heart as well as a high standard of professionalism – ideals we recognized in Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate’s core values. In so many cases, the real estate industry is only relevant to the consumer every seven years or so when it’s time to sell a house. BHGRE differs in that the brand is interwoven into the consumer’s daily life. That connection will enable us to seamlessly grow and better communicate our ongoing commitment to the Cedar Rapids community.”
– Alissa Gardner, Broker/Owner, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Corridor
Click to Tweet:
[easy-tweet tweet=”@BHGCorridor joins @BHGRealEstate family as Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Corridor.” hashtags=”#RealEstate”]
For more information, visit www.bhgcorridor.com.
About Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services.
The growing Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate network includes approximately 11,000 affiliated sales associates and approximately 300 offices serving home buyers and sellers across the United States, Canada and the Bahamas.
Better Homes & Gardens® is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation licensed to Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC and used with permission. An Equal Opportunity Company. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate Franchise is independently owned and operated.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate LLC