Tito is the Broker in Charge at Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Medley in South Carolina.
- Which of our BHGRE® P.A.I.G.E. (Passion, Authenticity, Inclusion, Growth, Excellence) core values do you identify with most, and why?
I love being with a company that offers so many opportunities for our affiliated Agents, Brokers and Owners. Growth is the core value that I identify the most with, but not the only one.
2. What are your favorite qualities in a customer?
Honesty, is the most important part of any transaction – whether it is in purchasing or selling your home. Be upfront with your agent so he or she can get the most out of the transaction.
3. What is the one characteristic that’s helped you the most in your career?
My personality has become a important asset. I’m naturally outgoing and I’m able to relate to clients and other agents because of it.
4. What was the last book you read?
Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman.
5. If you were not in real estate, what would you be doing?
I’d be in the investment sector, or in construction.
6. What was the last song you heard that you couldn’t stop humming?
La Flaca Jarabe De palo
7. Who is your real-life hero?
I have two. My mom and dad!
8. What is your favorite motto?
Honesty and Integrity.
9. If you could sell a home in any market in the world, where would it be?
In the Dominican Republic.
10. What advice would you give your younger self starting out in real estate?
Go all in, spend time learning the basics, get a good network of real estate professionals that you can bounce ideas off of.