Attilio Adamo is a passionate real estate professional, and head of The Adamo Group, with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty. We asked Attilio to give some insights into his successful career and how he embodies our P.A.I.G.E values in everything he does.
Does being a part of the BHGRE® network supplement your life/happiness/lifestyle, how?
- Absolutely. Real estate is my life. I love what I do and BHGRE has a great reputation nationally, which makes my job that much better.
What are 3 things that
you are passionate about? How do you incorporate these into your professional
- Three things I am passionate about are my family, real estate, and the ability to help others. I incorporate this into my professional life because I like to treat my team, and those I work with, like family. I love helping people sell or buy their dream homes. I go above and beyond with all my clients to make sure everything gets done and that they are happy. If a client is not happy that means my job has not been done.
What are 3 characteristics that define you as a real estate professional?
- Committed, dedicated, and loyal.
What 3 characteristics define you as a person?
- Loyal, respectful, and I have a great work ethic. This, I believe, is in my genes, as my entire family has always been full of hard workers.
characteristics similar or different, and why?
- All characteristics that I have in my real estate life and personal life are very different. To have become the agent that I am started at home and in my personal life. I am a loyal person in and outside of the workplace. In real estate, you meet people that become a part of your life, so it is super important to make sure you stay true to yourself and your values.
What does inclusion mean
- Inclusion means being part of a team, a whole. Everyone helps each other out.
Has there ever been a
time when you felt like others were going out of their way to make you feel
included in something?
- Yes. When I first joined the BHGRE franchise, corporate really made me feel at home and welcome. They were, and always are, here to help me if there is something I need.
Have you ever felt the
opposite of the above? A time where you felt excluded?
- Not at all. The franchise has always done a great job with communication. They are a phone call away and will help whenever needed.
How did either of the
previous 2 answers make you feel about how you are inclusive?
- I believe it takes a village to get anything done successfully. It’s like running a team, you are only as good as the people who represent you. Like I always say: “It takes the right agent to make a difference.”
What are a few
activities you engage in solely for the purpose of growing?
- I always try to stay on top of the current trends. Especially social media. We always have our phones and are on social media, so I am always reading and learning about new techniques to benefit myself and the team. Every opportunity I have to continue my growth and education (meetings, events, etc.) I partake in. I believe in moving with the times.
Where do you see
yourself in 10 years?
- As I am currently perfecting my team, I believe in 10 years I will be running a prominent, productive group of many teams, not just one. I will be successful and expanding in the real estate world.
If you could go back, what would you tell your 10-year-old self about growing up to be excellent?
- I would say grab every opportunity that comes your way. Trial and error only make you that much wiser with your decisions and life choices.
What do you think your 80-year-old self would tell you to prepare you for an excellent future?
- At 80 years old I would like to be able to say “been there done that”. In the words of Frank Sinatra, “I DID IT MY WAY”!
What are some of your
bucket list items? Have you achieved any? Do you currently have plans to?
- I am always checking off and adding new items to my bucket list. You can never have too many things! On my bucket list, I have achieved: having a loving family, having a successful business, and having a great successful group (The Adamo Group). An item on my bucket list that remains is the expansion of my group. I am looking forward to explaining my team and success in the future for my team. Another Item I would love to achieve on my bucket list is taking a full day off of work and not having to check my phone for a full 24 hours.
Does your career help
you to fulfill any of your bucket list items?
- Absolutely. My career has opened so many doors to many opportunities. If it wasn’t for my career, I wouldn’t be able to partake in many things that life has to offer.
Does your career support
your journey to excellence?
- Yes. My career is my life. I strive towards excellence in my profession day in and day out, which reflects every day in my personal life.
Source: P.A.I.G.E. Life: Attilio Adamo» target=»_blank»>Blog