Liz is a Broker with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Connections, with offices in Illinois and Indiana.
- Which of our BHGRE® P.A.I.G.E. (Passion, Authenticity, Inclusion, Growth, Excellence) core values do you identify with most, and why?
I’m so excited to be part of the BHGRE family, I especially resonate with the PAIGE core value —— “Authenticity”. I run my business on being authentic, honest and steadfast. My real estate business is my passion and authenticity equates with my personality. I love helping people find their dream home.
2. What are your favorite qualities in a customer?
My favorite qualities in a customer is honesty, transparency, loyalty and having a sense of urgency. I work better with clients when we are on the same page and operate as a team. This enables us to get the job done!
3. What is the one characteristic that’s helped you the most in your career?
One characteristic that has helped me most in my career is being tenacious. For me this means never giving up and believing in myself and my abilities! Real Estate is not an easy job. Believing in your clients and trusting the process makes for a successful outcome.
4. What was the last book you read?
The last book I read and continue to pick up on a daily is Tools of Titans, by Tim Ferriss. Tim interviews several successful people and asks them what their advice is on their success! Also, just read Napoleon Hill, Think and
5. If you were not in real estate, what would you be doing?
If I were not in Real Estate, I would own my own Travel Agency and travel around the world. I would educate folks on travel opportunities in different countries. Traveling the world and encountering different people and cultures I could learn from has always interested me.
6. What was the last song you heard that you couldn’t stop humming?
The song I always hum when I hear is Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop The Feeling.” I love this song because it always puts me in a good mood and makes me feel like dancing.
7. Who is your real-life hero?
My husband is my real-life hero. He is my better half! He always picks up my slack and does whatever he can to complete all the undone tasks I have started. He always makes me laugh and he is a great listener.
8. What is your favorite motto?
My favorite motto is “everyone deserves a home to feel safe in!” I also like the motto “I help people get what they want and need!”
9. If you could sell a home in any market in the world, where would it be?
If I could sell a home in any market in the world, it would be in Paris, France. I’m there for the wine and cheese lol!
10. What advice would you give your younger self starting out in real estate?
I would tell my younger self starting out in real estate to “Fake it till you make it!” I was always so afraid and insecure!
Source: <a class="post-link" href="10 Questions with Liz Moreno” target=”_blank”>Blog